- NORTH-WEST AND SOUTH-WEST SITUATION REPORT
- Attacks on education actors by non-state armed groups have been reported in the North-West and South-West regions for participating in the general certificate exams.
- In total 245,911 people received food security assistance in the North-West and South-West regions in August 2020.
- During August 10,249 patients, 5 percent of whom live with disabilities, received life-saving primary healthcare from mobile clinics funded by CERF.
- 567 Gender-Based Violence (GBV) incidents were reported, with survivors receiving assistance, in August 2020 in the two regions.
YAOUNDÉ - Cameroon this week deployed an additional 300 troops to Bui, a northwestern administrative unit that the… https://t.co/pESb7NMuETFollow